PC Switched on when following signal?

I subribed to a MT 4 signal, but the trade was not executed on my account. In the tutorial I heart that 'your terminal should be up and running' in order to receive the signal. Does it mean that your PC should be switched on and connected to the internet, if you want to follow and copy trades from a meta 4 signal provider?

Eco-z:
I subribed to a MT 4 signal, but the trade was not executed on my account. In the tutorial I heart that 'your terminal should be up and running' in order to receive the signal. Does it mean that your PC should be switched on and connected to the internet, if you want to follow and copy trades from a meta 4 signal provider?
Yes, you either have to leave your PC on and connected with MT4 running 24/7, or get a VPS (much easier)

Filter:
Yes, you either have to leave your PC on and connected with MT4 running 24/7, or get a VPS (much easier)
Thanks for your reply. Is there any VPS you can recommend? Can you provide me detailed instruction, what service I need exactly and what instructions I should provide to my VPS provider? I don't know anything about VPS; it's completely new to me.

Eco-z:
Thanks for your reply. Is there any VPS you can recommend? Can you provide me detailed instruction, what service I need exactly and what instructions I should provide to my VPS provider? I don't know anything about VPS; it's completely new to me.

No worries. Unfortunately we're not allowed to mention any commercial products here so I can't really comment on an actual VPS provider. I suggest you google something like "forex vps tutorial" and you'll find a wealth of information on it.

There's a fair bit of info on MQL5.com too, just type VPS into the search bar and select from blogs or articles.

Eco-z:
Yes your Mt4 sould be running.
Reason: