i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 update

Hello

i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 on my computer update

my question :

1. how to get back all my lost indicator when i dont have anymore activation ?

2. should i turn off my windows 10 update forever ?

Thanks

You can not back your indicator in case you do not have activations anymore.
You will get your activations when the MetaQuotes will add additional activations to all the users (in case you lost your activations with the latest Windows 10 update).

Sergey Golubev:
You can not back your indicator in case you do not have activations anymore.
You will get your activations when the MetaQuotes will add additional activations to all the users (in case you lost your activations with the latest Windows 10 update).

Dear Sergey

it is possible if i still want get windows update in the future without lost my paid indicator ? 

is there any setting how to set safe windows update without risk lost my paid indicator ?

sorry for my english

Thank you

mrsimba:

Dear Sergey

it is possible if i still want get windows update in the future without lost my paid indicator ? 

is there any setting how to set safe windows update without risk lost my paid indicator ?

sorry for my english

Thank you

Some Windows 10 updates (key updates) look like the completely independent Operation System (OS) to be installed on the computer (and the activation is per OS as well).
So, there is no way to keep same activation within Windows 10 in case this Windows 10 is going to make an updates which are affected on all OS for example (it is related to Microsoft; it is not related to MetaQuotes).
Reason: