Engulfing indicator not working anymore

After an update which is the only thing I can think of, the rented indicator I purchased stopped working on the platform and when I try to add it to the template it won't add or show up on the indicator list when right clicking on the chart.

Wondering if there is a way to check and trouble shoot without using another activation and then potentially having to buy right again for the indicator.

Chris1877mw:
After an update which is the only thing I can think of, the rented indicator I purchased stopped working on the platform and when I try to add it to the template it won't add or show up on the indicator list when right clicking on the chart.

Wondering if there is a way to check and trouble shoot without using another activation and then potentially having to buy right again for the indicator.

ask the seller, we can't help

If it was Windows updates so you can delete indicator from Metatrader, and install it once again from Metatrader.
One activation will be lost sorry.
read post #1 for more.

Windows 10 update
Windows 10 update
  • www.mql5.com
I have this week carried out a major update to my Windows 10 operating system, the result being my purchased indicators would no longer work...