Loose Activation because of Windows Update last Week, dont get new, why?????

Hello , i loose on all Products one Activation, why i get not new one ??? Windows Update last Week...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows update made me lose my activations

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.20 14:14

The extra activations are credited on a universal timing for all MQL5 members together, not at a personal level.

It was in 6th of June last time when the activations were added: Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...

Sergey Golubev:

It was in 6th of June last time when the activations were added: Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added

Last Weekend i get Update Windows, all EAs was Deinstalled, sample my Scalper Inside Pro, Buy last Week , install on HomePC now only 3 of 5 Left !!! All other Products same!!!!

Files:
1Update.JPG  55 kb
1install.JPG  81 kb

wroger:

Last Weekend i get Update Windows, all EAs was Deinstalled, sample my Scalper Inside Pro, Buy last Week , install on HomePC now only 3 of 5 Left !!! All other Products same!!!!

The MetaQuotes company is not adding the additional activations on individual basis.
They are adding it to all the users (and I do not know exact date when they will add it next time).

Exaplanation (read text below).

----------------

Some Windows 10 updates look like a new OS installation.
So, MetaQuotes (MQ) is adding additional activations to everybody from time to time (if I remember - it was 5th of June when the MQ added activations for everybody - look at this post).

This is the explanation from MQ:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Make sure that nothing flies after updating Windows 10!

Renat Fatkhullin , 2017.05.13 20:13

Here the question must be asked to Microsoft - why does Microsoft put every major update as a new OS. And Microsoft puts it as a new, just look at the residual Windows, old directories and a bunch of other garbage.

Some fanatic does it for them, killing licensing systems of tens of thousands of programs around the world. Yes, it certainly kills - no need to watch a special case of your computer.

Sergey Golubev:

When i get my Activations????

wroger:

When i get my Activations????

You will get your activations when the MetaQuotes will add additional activations to all the users (in case you lost your activations with the latest Windows 10 update).

I provided all the information which I know.

Sergey Golubev:

You will get your activations when the MetaQuotes will add additional activations to all the users (in case you lost your activations with the latest Windows 10 update).

I provided all the information which I know.

ok, thanks

Reason: