Running EAs on MT5 multiterminal

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience running EAs on the same MT5 platform but using multiple accounts? 

I saw in the options menu that you can disable expert advisors when switching the accounts... so if that option is there it means that you can set it up to allow EAs to trade. 

Mark ODonnell:

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience running EAs on the same MT5 platform but using multiple accounts? 

I saw in the options menu that you can disable expert advisors when switching the accounts... so if that option is there it means that you can set it up to allow EAs to trade. 

I dont think it as multi terminal but one terminal shifting on/changing accounts numbers,so whichever account you are on at one time all indicators and EAs are in their belonging folders will be work equally on any opened accounts as per applied parameters

mntiwana:

I dont think it as multi terminal but one terminal shifting on/changing accounts numbers,so whichever account you are on at one time all indicators and EAs are in their belonging folders will be work equally on any opened accounts as per applied parameters

Hi, thanks for the answer. So let me see if I understand correctly. If I have a MT5 platform with 2 accounts setup, both accounts have their own EAs turned on... it doesn't matter which account is "active", the MT5 will keep EAs from both accounts running right? 

Let's say I have account A and account B (different brokers), both with one EA trading on EURUSD. As long as the MT5 is running, both EAs will trade is it correct? 

Mark ODonnell:

Hi, thanks for the answer. So let me see if I understand correctly. If I have a MT5 platform with 2 accounts setup, both accounts have their own EAs turned on... it doesn't matter which account is "active", the MT5 will keep EAs from both accounts running right? 

Let's say I have account A and account B (different brokers), both with one EA trading on EURUSD. As long as the MT5 is running, both EAs will trade is it correct? 

No. You can only be logged into one account at a time

If you wish to use two at once you need to install mt twice 

Paul Anscombe:
No. You can only be logged into one account at a time

If you wish to use two at once you need to install mt twice 

Thanks mate. I thought so but I wanted to double check

Reason: