Cant log into trade account

Hi, I set up on the app and created a demo account though HugosWay-Demo3.

When I try to log into this trading account on the desktop, I get a BOING noise and the chart has 1 day of data from June 25. Can't refresh, can't do anything. 

Please help.

laurensemple:

Hi, I set up on the app and created a demo account though HugosWay-Demo3.

When I try to log into this trading account on the desktop, I get a BOING noise and the chart has 1 day of data from June 25. Can't refresh, can't do anything. 

Please help.

You haven't logged into your trading account properly, check the account number, password and broker server again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You haven't logged into your trading account properly, check the account number, password and broker server again.

Does the desktop use different log information than the app? I am using the same credentials that allow me to log in successfully on the app.

laurensemple:

Does the desktop use different log information than the app? I am using the same credentials that allow me to log in successfully on the app.

No, the same, but you are probably using a password that you think is correct and it isn't.

Try to logout and login again in your mobile app with these credentials.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, the same, but you are probably using a password that you think is correct and it isn't.

Try to logout and login again in your mobile app with these credentials.

Mobile app is fine, logged in to my demo account with no issues again. Tried  again to load trading account on desktop using same credentials. No good again. Just June 25th and BOING

laurensemple:
Mobile app is fine, logged in to my demo account with no issues again. Tried  again to load trading account on desktop using same credentials. No good again. Just June 25th and BOING

Check your server or maybe the platform is wrong, is it MT4 or MT5?

Double check, before waisting our time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Check your server or maybe the platform is wrong, is it MT4 or MT5?

Double check, before waisting our time.

Excuse me, I am just looking for help as I am a beginner.  I definitely don't intend to waste people's time. Is this not the space to ask for help? If not, please just direct me elsewhere, no need to be rude.

Thank you for your time.

laurensemple:

Excuse me, I am just looking for help as I am a beginner.  I definitely don't intend to waste people's time. Is this not the space to ask for help? If not, please just direct me elsewhere, no need to be rude.

Thank you for your time.

If you use the wrong password, the wrong server or the wrong platform, you are waisting our time, because there is no problem with MT4/5 but with your way of saving or remembering your details.

This is a users forum and I am not paid by anyone to help you here, I am doing so in good faith.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you use the wrong password, the wrong server or the wrong platform, you are waisting our time, because there is no problem with MT4/5 but with your way of saving or remembering your details.

This is a users forum and I am not paid by anyone to help you here, I am doing so in good faith.

I have the details copied exactly from set up screenshot. Everything matches. Everything you said to check is correct. I still can't log into the desktop.

I appreciate you explaining re: your position and this forum as I wasn't aware that is what's meant when your profile said Moderator. I will go elsewhere for assistance if this isn't appropriate content for this forum.

laurensemple:

I have the details copied exactly from set up screenshot. Everything matches. Everything you said to check is correct. I still can't log into the desktop.

I appreciate you explaining re: your position and this forum as I wasn't aware that is what's meant when your profile said Moderator. I will go elsewhere for assistance if this isn't appropriate content for this forum.

A moderator moderates the forum, checks that there is no advertising, bad language or if any other rules are broken.

Moderators are not representatives of Metaquotes, we are not admin.

The problem that you are having is usually because you are trying to log in with the wrong server. When you opened your account, you would have received an email with your details and the server to use when you log in. Make sure that you are logging in to that server.

Keith Watford:

A moderator moderates the forum, checks that there is no advertising, bad language or if any other rules are broken.

Moderators are not representatives of Metaquotes, we are not admin.

The problem that you are having is usually because you are trying to log in with the wrong server. When you opened your account, you would have received an email with your details and the server to use when you log in. Make sure that you are logging in to that server.

I understand that now, this is not the place for users to get official help. This is not the place to get the help I currently need. No need to keep responding, kind regards.

Reason: