How do I add a stock symbol to MT5? - page 4

Sergey Golubev:

Ask this broker directly about it.

Because I have stocks in my demo account with them but I had to confirm/validate my email and phone to open this demo account.
So, you can go to their website and ask them.

------------------------

As to the other brokers so - yes, there are many brokers which are proposing stocks for trading.
I do not remember them all but I am spending a lot of time to find the brokers, to look at the demo accounts and so on.
Did you see my list of the brokers? I am doing it all the time for the long time (to find the brokers, to look at the demo accounts and so on) ...

------------------------

I am sorry - discussion (and especially the recommendation) related to the brokers to use is prohibited on the forum.

Thank you Sergey, I emailed Just2Trade and we fixed the problem. I was confused because metatrader did not provide any error messages when the connection to the server failed.

Which brokers allow negotiate US stock shares? Can you send me here or in private messages please.

Dears,

What about <...> ?? I already deposit my money there

khaled alnuaimi #:
Dears,

What about <...> ?? I already deposit my money there
Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum sorry.

Sergey Golubev #:

Ask this broker directly about it.

Because I have stocks in my demo account with them but I had to confirm/validate my email and phone to open this demo account.
So, you can go to their website and ask them.

------------------------

As to the other brokers so - yes, there are many brokers which are proposing stocks for trading.
I do not remember them all but I am spending a lot of time to find the brokers, to look at the demo accounts and so on.
Did you see my list of the brokers? I am doing it all the time for the long time (to find the brokers, to look at the demo accounts and so on) ...

------------------------

I am sorry - discussion (and especially the recommendation) related to the brokers to use is prohibited on the forum.

How to get brokers?

21164834 #:
How to get brokers?
I need to deposit money to my account

21164834 #:
How to get brokers?
Use google to find (there are a lot of Metatrader brokers).
Or go to internet forums which are specialized on the discussion about the brokers (to adk their advice).

How can we connect to Binance server?

philliprandy #:

You can ask them about it, because if they are proposing Metatrader for trading so you can downoad their Metatrader and connect it to your trading binance account.

If they are not proposing Metatrader so you can look at some tools which will help to connect (and ask the authors for support), example:
search results links.

philliprandy #:

By Binance API only.

Reason: