New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2650: Background chart loading and MQL5 code profiler improvements - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

Hi Sergey, 

in previous post i reported a bug. Can you tell me where (thread or anywhere) i can report bug or issue?

I can see service desk is not used for such things. So where? 

antony23:

Hi Sergey, 

in previous post i reported a bug. Can you tell me where (thread or anywhere) i can report bug or issue?

I can see service desk is not used for such things. So where? 

Use this thread in Russian forum https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/352980/page14
Please note the following:

• every bug should be reproduced by the developers; if the developers can not reproduce the bug (or if there is not enough technical information about the bug to reproduce) so it means that the bug does not exist :)
  • post should be made in English and in Russian (machine translation) languages (in the same time) in case you are posting in Russian forum; yes, I see your post in Russian forum thread () but this post was made in English only; example of the post made by moderator of the German part of the forum: post   (English text + Russian machine translation of this English text in one post);
  • the developers are deciding by themselves about bug, possible bug, not bug, when to fix and so on; we can report about possible bug only.

Sergey Golubev:

Use this thread in Russian forum https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/352980/page14
Please note the following:

• every bug should be reproduced by the developers; if the developers can not reproduce the bug (or if there is not enough technical information about the bug to reproduce) so it means that the bug does not exist :)
  • post should be made in English and in Russian (machine translation) languages (in the same time) in case you are posting in Russian forum; yes, I see your post in Russian forum thread () but this post was made in English only; example of the post made by moderator of the German part of the forum: post   (English text + Russian machine translation of this English text in one post);
  • the developers are deciding by themselves about bug, possible bug, not bug, when to fix and so on; we can report about possible bug only.

Ok, it's clear. 

Thanks a lot.

Hi, 

I still see memory problems arising when my optimiser has to do a lot of passes; There are improvements made, but these problems still remain.

My PC has a AMD Ryzen 9 3900x core with 32 GB RAM and very fast SSD. When the memory problems arise, I have to restart MT5 and than I can continue with the optimising.

Second: why do the functions  "TimeDaylightSavings()" and "TimeGMTOffset()" don't work in the strategy-tester ?

Can't the Frankfurt, UK and US opening times (and other markets) be integrated somehow in metatrader 5 ?

Regards,

Danny

If you Check 'Title bars and windows borders' setting in Windows 10 personalization settings, and change the accent color to anything other than white, MetaEditor title bar blinks during autocomplete popups. Is it just me, and if not, can it be fixed?

Anonymous3 Geek:
...Is it just me, and if not, can it be fixed?
I wish someone said something.

Tester Bug. TesterHideIndicator() declared in a compiled indicator blocks an EA that loads it using iCustom, from showing other loaded indicator handles.

Anonymous3 Geek :
Tester Bug. TesterHideIndicator() declared in a compiled indicator blocks an EA that loads it using iCustom, from showing other loaded indicator handles.

First of all, check if you are doing everything correctly:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Errors, bugs, questions

Slava , 2020.11.02 15:41

TesterHideIndicator sets the tester the visibility flag of the indicators that are created after.

It does not change the visibility flag of the indicators created earlier.

Can be checked by the following expert

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                     TestTesterHideIndicators.mq5 |
//|                        Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                             https://www.mql5.com |
#property copyright "Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
#property link        "https://www.mql5.com"
#property version    "1.00"

int ExtHandleMacd;
int ExtHandleEma;
//| Expert initialization function                                   |
int OnInit ()
  {
   TesterHideIndicators ( true );
   ExtHandleMacd= iMACD ( NULL , 0 , 12 , 26 , 9 , PRICE_CLOSE );
   TesterHideIndicators ( false );
   ExtHandleEma= iMA ( NULL , 0 , 21 , 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE );
//---
   return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED );
  }
//| Expert deinitialization function                                 |
void OnDeinit ( const int reason)
  {
  }
//| Expert tick function                                             |
void OnTick ()
  {
  }

In the visualizer and on the chart opened after a simple test, the MACD indicator is not visible, the Moving Average is visible

That is, it works as intended

Vladimir Karputov:

First of all, check if you are doing everything correctly:

Your example thingy doesn't at all elaborate what I posted.
Reason: