Discussion of article "Practical application of neural networks in trading"

New article Practical application of neural networks in trading has been published:

In this article, we will consider the main aspects of integration of neural networks and the trading terminal, with the purpose of creating a fully featured trading robot.

Before starting the development of any trading system, answer the following question: On what principles will this system function? We have two fundamental principles: trading flat and trend continuation. We will not consider derivatives from these two systems, such as intraday trading, use of fundamental data and news, trading at market opening time, etc. I came across descriptions of neural network products, in which authors suggested using them to forecast prices, such as stocks, currencies and so on.

Chart shows the operation of a neural network trained for price forecast

1. Chart shows the operation of a neural network trained for price forecast

Author: Andrey Dibrov

Great Article, <Deleted> , Or create a EA that can easily sell on the market, in addition to a live account monitoring.

Hi,

I am not finding the following attachments.

1. MyAppInstaller_mcr.exe — installation file.
  2. EURUSD_MT5.exe — the neural network module itself.
  3. EURUSD_MT5var.exe — a variant of the Neural Network Module.
  4. net1-net6.mat — neural networks of three subnets, Net1-Net3. To be used as an example of their training and testing.

5. Please send me.

Thanks.

Sridhar

For me, i have to study about the strategic way of trading..

Marian Claribel Alvarico:
For me, i have to study about the strategic way of trading..

<Deleted>

Where can I download the indicators used the tests to train the neural network<Deleted>

<Deleted>

Reason: