Purchased EA not showing up in my MT4 Purchased tab at VPS

Like the subject says. It does show up in my profile at MQL5.com

I have entered the login information several times at the MT4 Community tab and also reinstalled MT4.

Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...

What is "MT4 Purchased tab at VPS"?
Which VPS?
This MQL5 VPS? Because this MQL5 VPS does not have any purchased tab and does not have any visualization at all (you can not see anything).
Or it is your externatl VPS?

--------------------

If it is some externatl VPS so make sure that you login to Community tab with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is amfohr; your forum login is not your email). After that - you can check your Community login (it should be 'amfohr' instead of 'newdigital'):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Business trouble after registration and login

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.29 12:55

You should login to the Community tab with your forum login (not by your email; your forum login is petrsatinsky) and your forum password.

How to check it?
You can go to the Journal, and check the following:

It should be the following in your case:

MQL5.community: activated for 'petrsatinsky', balance: ...

After that - check Internet Explorer (the Market tab is using Internet explorer), it should be the latest version installed on your computer (I am having version 11).

After that - use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find your product:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

market products not showing in the mt4 market tab

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.06.05 12:45

Not all products are showing in the Market tab of your MT4 platform.

You can always search for a specific product in the upper right corner (by name) and you will find it.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Thanks for your reply. I see the following message in my Journal

I said in my first post that MT4 at my Home PC did show the product but that was a demo version so none of my MT4 installations show the purchased product. I have paid with Paypal and not first added money to the MQL5 account balance.

The product description says it has to be installed via the Purchased tab

amfohr:

Thanks for your reply. I see the following message in my Journal

I said in my first post that MT4 at my Home PC did show the product but that was a demo version so none of my MT4 installations show the purchased product. I have paid with Paypal and not first added money to the MQL5 account balance.

The product description says it has to be installed via the Purchased tab

Look at my previous post to find the product.
because Purchased tab may show installed product only so you need to search the product in some cases.

Yes I searched for it and you find the product but just as the general product page where you can buy it. That is the page I bought it from.

I found the issue:

MQL5 is holding my payment for a week so I can't use the product

Reason: