Copy trading without making trades public?

My friend does some manual trading on mt5 and we want to copy his trades so they get also automatically executed on my mt5.

Is there a way to do so privately? (So not a public trading signal or sth like that)

And also, is there a way to change the position size? If he trades with 10lots on a bigger account it wouldnt make sense to also trade with 10 lots on a 500$ account.

Im also happy if you can recommend some good sources where i could look this up, found only things about public trading signals.

Thank you!

tobqas:

My friend does some manual trading on mt5 and we want to copy his trades so they get also automatically executed on my mt5.

Is there a way to do so privately? (So not a public trading signal or sth like that)

And also, is there a way to change the position size? If he trades with 10lots on a bigger account it wouldnt make sense to also trade with 10 lots on a 500$ account.

Im also happy if you can recommend some good sources where i could look this up, found only things about public trading signals.

Thank you!

I'm sure there are a lot of reliable signals out there. Compare your friend's trading performance to some reliable signals here, or some other source, before making final decisions.

Nelson Wanyama:

I'm sure there are a lot of reliable signals out there. Compare your friend's trading performance to some reliable signals here, or some other source, before making final decisions.

Thanks for your response, but thats not really the point. Even if i would want to copy from someone else i know privatly, i still need some way of copying the trades without making them public. (Im not interested in public signals)

tobqas:
Thanks for your response, but thats not really the point. Even if i would want to copy from someone else i know privatly, i still need some way of copying the trades without making them public. (Im not interested in public signals)

You could make an order in the freelance for a trade copier. I'm not sure if it's a client-server 'thing', but if it is, your signals source will need to be willing to run the signal server program(expert or a background service(only in mt5))

Nelson Wanyama:

You could make an order in the freelance for a trade copier. I'm not sure if it's a client-server 'thing', but if it is, your signals source will need to be willing to run the signal server program(expert or a background service(only in mt5))

Thanks, the running of some ea or background service on the sources account is not a problem. I will look into that
Reason: