Signals are Gone from MT4 and MT5

Friday, I have several signals in several accounts working properly. I can see in the Navigator Account number, Signal name and MQL5 VPS ... Sunday,

now suddenly I only can see Account Number and MQL5 VPS,   where are the signals, I paid for the signals for one month ... anyboday know what could be the problem,

I check in Options and nothing appear its all gone ... have you had this problem before ... please help ... Ben

Make sure that you login to Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login/password (your forum login is not your email; your forum login is zoriobe).
And check trading account - because the signal subscription is per account.

And check your VPS logs/journal - it may be the signal was sinchronized with VPS and it is already working inisde your VPS:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 12:16

Hello Graham,

First you open the MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals tab, you complete your signal settings, according to your signal provider's instructions and click OK.

Then you right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize signal only.

After that, you check your MQL5 VPS (right click) Journals, for a: synchronization finished succesfully and/or a: signal enabled, message.

Reason: