1 Hr High Low mark in chart

Hey buddies,

I am looking for code to get 1st 1 Hour candle High and Low for MT5 chart.

I am very much new for MT5 coding.

Thanks in advance.

Rajiv.

What do you mean by the 1st 1 hour candle?

Keith Watford:
What do you mean by the 1st 1 hour candle?
Day's 1st, 1 Hr candle high n low. Something like shown in screenshot.
Files:

Rajiv Chandra :
Day's 1st, 1 Hr candle high n low. Something like shown in screenshot.

Code: High Low First Bar

Description

The task of the indicator is to display the High and Low levels of the first bar on the current timeframe throughout the day.

High Low First Bar

In the input parameters ( Symbol code to draw "High"   and   Symbol code to draw "Low" ) sets the icon type for displaying High and Low, respectively. The decryption by the icon can be viewed in the Wingdings font.

Vladimir Karputov:

Description

The task of the indicator is to display the High and Low levels of the first bar on the current timeframe throughout the day.

In the input parameters ( Symbol code to draw "High"   and   Symbol code to draw "Low" ) sets the icon type for displaying High and Low, respectively. The decryption by the icon can be viewed in the Wingdings font.

Thank you Buddy. It's amazing...:)

Vladimir Karputov #:

Description

May I suggest you a modification in the code? Is it possible to change it to allow select timeframe as input in the indicator? So you can find the high/low of first bar (1h) in the current timeframe (15m).

Aprendiz de Trader #:

May I suggest you a modification in the code? Is it possible to change it to allow select timeframe as input in the indicator? So you can find the high/low of first bar (1h) in the current timeframe (15m).

You have access to the source code so you can add the modification yourself :)

Reason: