Can't log in to my account: authentication denied & no user with such email

Hi, I'm having problems logging in to my account. I made an account a little while back and gave it my email address and phone number. Now when I try to log in it says authentication is denied, and when I try to recover my password it says there is no user with such email. So I made a new account (this one) and try to give it my email address, but it says it's already in use. In addition, my phone number is still in use by the previous account. How can I either log in to my previous account or have it delete the email and phone number associated to it so that I can use them with this MQL5 account?

Thank you

calepat:

Hi, I'm having problems logging in to my account. I made an account a little while back and gave it my email address and phone number. Now when I try to log in it says authentication is denied, and when I try to recover my password it says there is no user with such email. So I made a new account (this one) and try to give it my email address, but it says it's already in use. In addition, my phone number is still in use by the previous account. How can I either log in to my previous account or have it delete the email and phone number associated to it so that I can use them with this MQL5 account?

Thank you

You have it wrong, when you've created your MQL5 account you choose a login/username and a password.

So, when you login into your MQL5 account you are asked to put your login/username and password and not your email.

Eleni,

I am tryng to recover my old account.  I didn't see MT4  as an option..

Is it still possible to reccover the old accoun?

Elizabeth Ong:

Eleni,

I am tryng to recover my old account.  I didn't see MT4  as an option..

Is it still possible to reccover the old accoun?

What account?

Your MT4/5 trading account? If yes, contact your broker.

If you mean your MQL5 community account, you have recovered it, since you can write here.

Hi Moderator,
My account get the same problem, can't login on MQL5, i don't know what is going on, there is no email or info at all.
When i try to do forget password, it says my email doesn't registered yet. But the reality is, my account already verified here.
When i login using Username and Pass, it says authentication denied.

My Acc name is: Revaldi Suma Revikansyah

revanaqh #:
Hi Moderator,
My account get the same problem, can't login on MQL5, i don't know what is going on, there is no email or info at all.
When i try to do forget password, it says my email doesn't registered yet. But the reality is, my account already verified here.
When i login using Username and Pass, it says authentication denied.

My Acc name is: Revaldi Suma Revikansyah

You've probably forgotten the email you have registered with.

Contact the Service Desk to help you, we can't do anything here.

Reason: