please help modify this script

hi everybody , here is a script that opens a list of symbols , template is also definable. i need it to be modified so each symbols be loaded with a template of its own(that we had created already).

like for EURGBP symbol i have a template named EURGBP , and when this script runs it loads  EURGBP  with EURGBP .tpl , EURUSD with EURUSD.tpl and so on....every symbol with its own template that we have saved before.

how can i define templatename in that way?

Files:

Payman:

hi everybody , here is a script that opens a list of symbols , template is also definable. i need it to be modified so each symbols be loaded with a template of its own(that we had created already).

like for EURGBP symbol i have a template named EURGBP , and when this script runs it loads  EURGBP  with EURGBP .tpl , EURUSD with EURUSD.tpl and so on....every symbol with its own template that we have saved before.

how can i define templatename in that way?

simply the code is attached

Files:

Mehmet Bastem:

simply the code is attached

thanks for replay but it doesnt works the way it should. now it just opens a chart with the symbol of main chart that script is applied to. please take a look. also input parameter where you could define what symbols to load is missing. :)