i have installed the signal at mql5 "signal provider " , my EA settings are for SL , TP , TRAILING PROFIT , OPEN (0-..100) , CLOSE (0-...100) digits in points BUT ! : --.......

, BUT ... SL failed to close at -85 points !  or on my other pairs SL still fails . a question is , on this packard bell laptop windows 10 has a line up of online banking details that if any one of the rules remain 

unattended , the automation will be unresponsive to your care for settings . windows 10 online banking will only allow the automated proximity where the windows administrator process is the compliance 

settings for the monetary security , that you have to complete your cookies permissions on the microsoft edge browser , the properties dialogue box , add it to the allow  permissions on internet explorer  

internet options dialogue box . 

i now have a question to the mql5 moderators : " should the client server  platform connected to the 24/7 signal provider at mql5 server be logged in with the investor password equally as the personal 

account holders client server at home .that it means you have to change your client server password to investor password . "  is this true ?   thanks for the reply !        paul macques 

I am not sure that I understand about ... and because of that I am posting some general information:

----------------

How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 - the article about HowTo

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Paul Macques:

, BUT ... SL failed to close at -85 points !  or on my other pairs SL still fails . a question is , on this packard bell laptop windows 10 has a line up of online banking details that if any one of the rules remain 

unattended , the automation will be unresponsive to your care for settings . windows 10 online banking will only allow the automated proximity where the windows administrator process is the compliance 

settings for the monetary security , that you have to complete your cookies permissions on the microsoft edge browser , the properties dialogue box , add it to the allow  permissions on internet explorer  

internet options dialogue box . 

i now have a question to the mql5 moderators : " should the client server  platform connected to the 24/7 signal provider at mql5 server be logged in with the investor password equally as the personal 

account holders client server at home .that it means you have to change your client server password to investor password . "  is this true ?   thanks for the reply !        paul macques 

I think you've confused Signal copying with Expert Advisor trading.

Re-phrase your problem and question clearer in order to be able to help you.

Reason: