Download Indicators and Experts to specific Terminal?

I am trying to download an expert advisor, but each time i click on download, it automatically chooses one of my MT4 platforms - not the one I would want to download it to. How do i download to a specific platform? I wish there was a "download without Terminal" option like in the Signals Service.

Andigho:
I am trying to download an expert advisor, but each time i click on download, it automatically chooses one of my MT4 platforms - not the one I would want to download it to. How do i download to a specific platform? I wish there was a "download without Terminal" option like in the Signals Service.

Hi Andigho,

you have to download the product via the Market Tab of the specific plattform.

First you have to enter your MQL5 login details in "options\community" of your specified MT4.

Now you can download any purchased or free product of the MQL5 Market within the Market tab of your terminal.

Best regards

Daniel 

I am pretty sure there is an option on the download screen to help you select which MT4 terminal you want the download to go to

Blaiserboy:
I am pretty sure there is an option on the download screen to help you select which MT4 terminal you want the download to go to

No, there is not.

Andigho:

It's a Windows related issue, you can only have 1 terminal as the default.

Reason: