Bug on Metatrader 4 on my Android smartphone

Hi all, I am new here in this forums. I have tried searching around in this forum and doesn't seem to find a topic about my problem 

I just downloaded Mt4 on google play. 

There's a bug. It happens when I am putting limit/stop orders on GBPUSD, USDCHF, or AUDUSD using my android smartphone. When I try to input a Take Profit/Stop Loss, it just suddenly goes back to the charts screen and it does that consistently.

Has anyone encounter this problem on their android device? Please help on how to fix. I am not a developer and for more info about my device I am using a Lenovo S820 running Android 4.4 

8033081:

Hi all, I am new here in this forums. I have tried searching around in this forum and doesn't seem to find a topic about my problem 

I just downloaded Mt4 on google play. 

There's a bug. It happens when I am putting limit/stop orders on GBPUSD, USDCHF, or AUDUSD using my android smartphone. When I try to input a Take Profit/Stop Loss, it just suddenly goes back to the charts screen and it does that consistently.

Has anyone encounter this problem on their android device? Please help on how to fix. I am not a developer and for more info about my device I am using a Lenovo S820 running Android 4.4 

Hello,

you have to write to the Service Desk and report your problem.

Thank you! I have written a request on SD. 
I would also like to ask if I am the only one facing this kind of problem in my android device or this is a common issue?
Reason: