Trades Placed on MT4 mysteriously.

Hi, last Monday 11 trades were placed on my <...> account without my knowledge all within a second literally. I don't know how?

My IPhone was logged on and showing the chart and on the coffee table, I was on the landline at the time. . No-one else has access to my devise or has the password, more importantly no one near it or touched it. The IPhones screen time was not on so I can't check on that.  Does anyone know if this type of thing has happened to anyone else?

<...> have said it was placed from my device and IP Address (although they have not given me which IP Address) and are not being helpful.

In a panic and knowing 100% it was not placed by me, I had a live chat, thinking it was a mix up and it would cleared or account put on hold until they clear that the account was not hacked or . By the time I finished the account was thousands of pounds negative. I was told to email <...> support, which after checking everything from my end I sent them the email. They did in the chat say that they would look into it and refund. (I have also requested a transcript of that Live Chat which they say they cannot as it should have been requested at that time. I was told recently that it was recorded and that they would get that to me. Which now they are contradicting it.

I have attached the MT4 Journal but am confused what "failed[Trade context is busy]"

Does anyone have any other suggestions that I can follow up to prove that these Trades were not placed by me or my Iphone.

Files:
MT4_Journal.jpg  246 kb

It is something between you and the broker.
Besides, the discussion about brokers (and any situations related to the brokers) is prohibited on the forum.

There are several external forex forums (incl famous ones) which are specializing on such the issues.

For information.

----------------

I will move this thread to MT4 section of the forum.

Sergey Golubev:

Besides, the discussion about brokers (and any situations related to the brokers) is prohibited on the forum.

There are several external forex forums (incl famous ones) which are specializing on such the issues.

For information.

----------------

I will move this thread to MT4 section of the forum.

Thank You, from your knowledge could this be from Broker or the MT4 platform. I do not know how to address this or from where to start. All I know they appeared suddenly. As I reported on Live Chat would the Broker not block or advise the close positions?

Rawinder:

Thank You, from your knowledge could this be from Broker or the MT4 platform. I do not know how to address this or from where to start. All I know they appeared suddenly. As I reported on Live Chat would the Broker not block or advise the close positions?

Sergey Golubev:

Rawinder:

Hi, last Monday 11 trades were placed on my <...> account without my knowledge all within a second literally. I don't know how?

My IPhone was logged on and showing the chart and on the coffee table, I was on the landline at the time. . No-one else has access to my devise or has the password, more importantly no one near it or touched it. The IPhones screen time was not on so I can't check on that.  Does anyone know if this type of thing has happened to anyone else?

<...> have said it was placed from my device and IP Address (although they have not given me which IP Address) and are not being helpful.

In a panic and knowing 100% it was not placed by me, I had a live chat, thinking it was a mix up and it would cleared or account put on hold until they clear that the account was not hacked or . By the time I finished the account was thousands of pounds negative. I was told to email <...> support, which after checking everything from my end I sent them the email. They did in the chat say that they would look into it and refund. (I have also requested a transcript of that Live Chat which they say they cannot as it should have been requested at that time. I was told recently that it was recorded and that they would get that to me. Which now they are contradicting it.

I have attached the MT4 Journal but am confused what "failed[Trade context is busy]"

Does anyone have any other suggestions that I can follow up to prove that these Trades were not placed by me or my Iphone.

Maybe some forgotten EA that was synchronized/migrated to MQL5 VPS?

Reason: