nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator, signal for '1200948' is not enabled

hello pals.

good morning.

please i urgently need clarifications here, i rented a VPS via MT5 to use the signal alert on my indicator, but after the migration i see this message in my journal "2020.08.14 06:49:28.194    Virtual Hosting    6156834: nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator, signal for '1200929' is not enabled" and after nothing seems to work. i dont get any push alert.

N/B: the indicator has the push notification to be true and my ID already set on the notifications tab. hence i get alert locally when my Pc is on, but on the virtual server, nothing seems to work, no EA or even indicator, my indicator is added on the platform.

please help me

the broker is Deriv.

thanks

Larry_Pega:

hello pals.

good morning.

please i urgently need clarifications here, i rented a VPS via MT5 to use the signal alert on my indicator, but after the migration i see this message in my journal "2020.08.14 06:49:28.194    Virtual Hosting    6156834: nothing to synchronize, no any EA or custom indicator, signal for '1200929' is not enabled" and after nothing seems to work. i dont get any push alert.

N/B: the indicator has the push notification to be true and my ID already set on the notifications tab. hence i get alert locally when my Pc is on, but on the virtual server, nothing seems to work, no EA or even indicator, my indicator is added on the platform.

please help me

the broker is Deriv.

thanks

Are you sure that your indicator is MQL5 VPS compatible?

MQL5 VPS doesn't allow dll calls for example.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you sure that your indicator is MQL5 VPS compatible?

MQL5 VPS doesn't allow dll calls for example.

yes it is. at least i get push notification to my phone when i run it on my PC.

it was programed with the MQL5 code

Larry_Pega:

yes it is. at least i get push notification to my phone when i run it on my PC.

it was programed with the MQL5 code

No, you don't understand, running on your local MT4/5 terminal doesn't mean that can run on your MQL5 VP server.