Show Trade History on Chart (by dragging) => But how to remove chart objects afterwards?

Hi everyone,

I only recently learned how to easily display completed trades on the chart (without the help of an indicator or script). Simply go the MT4 terminal, change to the "Account History" tab and then use the mouse pointer to drag the column with the desired trade on to the chart. You will suddenly see two arrows marking the entry and exit point on the chart.

This is great and all. But now my question is: does anyone how to remove those objects. Do these objects (two arrows and a dotted line) be removed manually or is there another "trick"?

kiikek: be removed manually or is there another "trick"?

You added them manually, you must delete them. A) Click/delete B) Charts (Alt+C) → ObjectsObjects List (Control+B) delete based on name. C) Save a template first, apply to remove added objects.

William Roeder:

You added them manually, you must delete them. A) Click/delete B) Charts (Alt+C) → ObjectsObjects List (Control+B) delete based on name. C) Save a template first, apply to remove added objects.

Thank you William!
I choose C), good idea. :)

How do I get these trading history marks to appear in the chart automatically (like MT5 does)?

Write an indicator or EA to add them. Like my GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55 (2018.01.14 and modified for screen resolution #75 (2020.02.17)
Reason: