Experts: Tiger EA - page 2

ztmalick:

Hi Yazz,

Market conditions vary a lot over that period (5yrs). In current market conditions I believe it should perform well. I agree that we have a stoploss issue. any suggestions to improve?

Regards,

Zeshan

Set TP = SL and you will see the real win/lose ratio of your strategy.

Set SL just beyond the limit of the recent volatility (15-30 min, for example).
Replace TP (that is obsolete) with a TrailingStop at distance of 2/3 of the max profit reached.

oddpip:

Set TP = SL and you will see the real win/lose ratio of your strategy.

Set SL just beyond the limit of the recent volatility (15-30 min, for example).
Replace TP (that is obsolete) with a TrailingStop at distance of 2/3 of the max profit reached.

Hi, can you code something into the existing code and post it?

ztmalick:
Hi, can you code something into the existing code and post it?
select Code Base and search for trailing stop

determins buy and sell... all positions buy where are the sell? cant be real. check the price at the start and end, did eurusd go up?

I think you should add hedge system to counter losing trades.

Roszey:
I think you should add hedge system to counter losing trades.

Hi can you implement something into the code we can work with?

Regards,

Zeshan

ztmalick:

Hi can you implement something into the code we can work with?

Regards,

Zeshan

Hi,

I am not coder but i can ideas on possible hedging idea. 

Roszey:

Hi,

I am not coder but i can ideas on possible hedging idea. 

go ahead and give me the ideas you have....I will code them if I like them.

Hi Tiger, i request that you code my simple indicator into an ea and it is not multi complex indicators,it is just single and yet powerful and has a very high winning rate, it catches the trend from the begining until the very end . if u agree I will attach it, please also mention if will you charge me money for this. my Email: bheki7@gmail.com

bheki777:
Hi Tiger, i request that you code my simple indicator into an ea and it is not multi complex indicators,it is just single and yet powerful and has a very high winning rate, it catches the trend from the begining until the very end . if u agree I will attach it, please also mention if will you charge me money for this. my Email: bheki7@gmail.com

Hi Bheki777, i wont charge, please post the indicator and i will have a go at coding it. maybe it can be integrated into this code if the logic is good. 

Regards,

Zeshan 

Reason: