Refund from bad signal provider

Hello,

I have one quick question, i bought signals on 07.20 midnight, he had 290 subscribers, low DD, great reviews and potential growth, on 07.21 he started to place orders, i'm new here so i just let do his job, and now i got -400€ loss, he lost all his money on 2 signals on 1 day (about 8,000$), can i get at least refund from mql5? Is it worth to write to service desk?

Thank you for the answers,

Best regards,

Aurimas

maertti:

Hello,

I have one quick question, i bought signals on 07.20 midnight, he had 290 subscribers, low DD, great reviews and potential growth, on 07.21 he started to place orders, i'm new here so i just let do his job, and now i got -400€ loss, he lost all his money on 2 signals on 1 day (about 8,000$), can i get at least refund from mql5? Is it worth to write to service desk?

Thank you for the answers,

Best regards,

Aurimas

It was a bad signal but you failed to see it, grid and martingale high risk strategies with no stop loss, are doomed to fail.

The low drawdown was fake, since the signal was not connected to MQL5.com from the very beginning.

You can get an automatic refund if you unsubscribe from a signal within 24 hours of your initial subscribtion.

I don't think there any point of writting to the Service Desk, because by subscribing to a signal you accept any prossible risks: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

When subscribing to Signals, you unconditionally understand and accept all risks associated with the copying of trading operations of others in your trading account:
  • No past trading successes of a selected Signals Source can guarantee future profits.
Reason: