Refund for provider misleading description

I want to get a full refund for USD 35 for signal.

In his description is written as follow: 'It usually holds position for less than 24 hours thus reducing drawdown for your account' but this is not true because he kept selling every 20 pips when market is against him (holding up to 7 trades since almost 1 week with massive drawdown).

It depends on the Rules of the Signal service here (if it is written about refund for misleading description so - yes, if it is not written about it - not).
Everything is based on the Rules.

----------------

I found the following related to refund:

Refund subscriptions
This thread and for 'refund for the months that have not started yet' -  this post.

Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet
Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet
  • www.mql5.com
I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left...

Giuliano Decorato:

I want to get a full refund for USD 35 for signal.

In his description is written as follow: 'It usually holds position for less than 24 hours thus reducing drawdown for your account' but this is not true because he kept selling every 20 pips when market is against him (holding up to 7 trades since almost 1 week with massive drawdown).

You can have an automatic refund if you unsubscribe from a signal within 24 hours of subscription, for any other case contact the Service Desk at the bottom of this website: Contacts and requests.

"It usually holds position for less than 24 hours" doesn't mean that all positions are kept for less than 24 hours.

What you are describing is a grid strategy and such strategies are disastrous in large trends.

Lastly when you subscribed you accepted all risks associated with the signal subscription, have a look at the Signals rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules

When subscribing to Signals, you unconditionally understand and accept all risks associated with the copying of trading operations of others in your trading account:
  • No past trading successes of a selected Signals Source can guarantee future profits.
Reason: