Little change in the Bollinger Bands indicator

Hello everyone!

I'm having trouble editing a Bollinger Bands indicator that emit a signal on the same candle when touching the bands. I would like the PUT or CALL signals to appear only if the operation is in favor of the trend in relation to an exponential moving average of 100 periods.

Ex: price above the 100-period moving average and the candle touches the lower Bollinger Band. The signal appears indicating PUT with expiration for the same candle. If the price touches the upper band under the same conditions, I would like the signal not to be issued. I would also like the signal not to repaint, regardless of the price of closing the candle.

At the moment, the signal is showing up on every touch, but I would just like to add this 100-period exponential moving average filter.

Can anybody help me?
Bollinger Bands ®
Bollinger Bands ®
  • www.mql5.com
Bollinger Bands ® technical indicator (BB) is similar to Envelopes. The only difference is that the bands of Envelopes are plotted a fixed distance (%) away from the moving average, while the Bollinger Bands are plotted a certain number of standard deviations away from it. Standard deviation is a measure of volatility, therefore Bollinger Bands...

Jônatas Cavalini: I'm having trouble editing …I would like … I would also like… but I would just like … Can anybody help me?

Where is your test for the EMA100? Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Reason: