What will POSITION_MAGIC be while many EAs work on the same symbol?

In the document of Position Properties, identifier POSITION_MAGIC has a Discription of "Position magic number (see ORDER_MAGIC)", What will POSITION_MAGIC be while many EAs work on the sane symbol? Since one symbol only has one position at one time.

aforexpert:
In the document of Position Properties, identifier POSITION_MAGIC has a Discription of "Position magic number (see ORDER_MAGIC)", What will POSITION_MAGIC be while many EAs work on the sane symbol? Since one symbol only has one position at one time.
As far as I can tell, position magic is equal to order magic of the latest order that changed this position. Unfortunately, I can't find any reference right now.

marketeer:
As far as I can tell, position magic is equal to order magic of the latest order that changed this position. Unfortunately, I can't find any reference right now.
ok, thank you!

I thought Position Magic Number is just ID number to distinguish one EA to others.

aforexpert:
ok, thank you!
Unfortunately, I can be wrong. Now I found several messages on the forum that state contradictory explanations. According to one of them, position magic should be the magic of the first order, and will not change.

marketeer:
Unfortunately, I can be wrong. Now I found several messages on the forum that state contradictory explanations. According to one of them, position magic should be the magic of the first order, and will not change.
You are so responsible. Thank you so much! :)

belido:
I thought Position Magic Number is just ID number to distinguish one EA to others.
Many EAs working on same symbol share same position (each symbol has only one position) in MT5.

aforexpert:
You are so responsible. Thank you so much! :)
It's my pleasure. BTW, I've created an issue in the service desk to improve the help topic. Let's look what they say.

marketeer:
It's my pleasure. BTW, I've created an issue in the service desk to improve the help topic. Let's look what they say.
Nice & COOL!

marketeer:
You link is an old topic, I don't know if it was true at the time, but currently, the position's magic is the same as the magic used for the LAST order/deal (place by EA or manually, doesn't matter).

angevoyageur:
You link is an old topic, I don't know if it was true at the time, but currently, the position magic is the same as the magic used for the LAST order/deal (place by EA or manually, doesn't matter).
How would you specify magic when trading manually? I'm not aware this is possible.
Reason: