Different Timeframes

Hi !

I'm getting values to HULL in two different timeframes, as shown below:

handle_hma1 = iCustom(m_symbol.Name(), _Period, "HullMA2", HMA1_Period, HMA1_Divisor, HMA1_Price, HMA1_Largura, HMA1_Estilo, HMA1_Color1, HMA1_Color2);
    handle_hma2 = iCustom(m_symbol.Name(), PERIOD_H1, "HullMA2", HMA2_Period, HMA2_Divisor, HMA2_Price, HMA2_Largura, HMA2_Estilo, HMA2_Color1, HMA2_Color2);

Of course, the second one is not shown in the MAIN window panel as the first one is.

So, since I don't have the HULL source code to try a new parameter (ENUM_TIMEFRAME), what could I do to show the "H1" in my screen, even if using another Indicator-Panel?

The values are loaded normally but only the "current timeframe" indicator is shown...

I appreciate a lot for any help.

Just search for "Hull" (the lens top right), select CodeBase and you'll have plenty of Hulls: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=hull&module=mql5_module_codebase
Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Carl Schreiber:
Just search for "Hull" (the lens top right), select CodeBase and you'll have plenty of Hulls: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=hull&module=mql5_module_codebase

Thanks Carl but some search I had performed here didn't show me a one to display different TIMEFRAMES in the same "Session".

I mean, I would like to get a "M5" in the main window and an "H1" in the same OR in a separate panel... at the same time.

But I'll follow your tip, even guessing I won't solve my problem.

Anyway, thank you.

OMG...

As mentioned above, no HULL with a way to display different timeframes in the same session (main window or indicator panel)...

AliceRioBR:

OMG...

As mentioned above, no HULL with a way to display different timeframes in the same session (main window or indicator panel)...

Took me 10 secs to find it. Take Carl's advice and search for it in the codebase. I know using the search is not valued by many people because it's cooler to have someone else do it, but just give it a try.

lippmaje:
Took me 10 secs to find it. Take Carl's advice and search for it in the codebase. I know using the search is not valued by many people because it's cooler to have someone else do it, but just give it a try.

Thank you lippmaje...

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Reason: