New signal, lot size

Hello, I have a question about signal and it’s lot size, but I can’t find that subject in ‘contact us’, so please understand why I write it in this category.

But I have a question about lot size. Now my balance is over 6000 usd, but it still open 0.01lot size.

According to signal’s information, 0.01 lot for every 1,000 usd. right? but I have experienced 0.01 lot for 3,000 usd, and now 0.01 lot for 6,000 usd with new one.

and there are several same issues about lot size.(attached file)

I have contacted developer, bit he said this is technical problem so he can’t help me. 

So could you please give more information about lot size, or fix it as signal’s explanation? 

mooncloud:

Hello, I have a question about signal and it’s lot size, but I can’t find that subject in ‘contact us’, so please understand why I write it in this category.

But I have a question about lot size. Now my balance is over 6000 usd, but it still open 0.01lot size.

According to signal’s information, 0.01 lot for every 1,000 usd. right? but I have experienced 0.01 lot for 3,000 usd, and now 0.01 lot for 6,000 usd with new one.

and there are several same issues about lot size.(attached file)

I have contacted developer, bit he said this is technical problem so he can’t help me. 

So could you please give more information about lot size, or fix it as signal’s explanation? 

The lot size in MQL5 signal copying is calculated automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

The signal in question open 0.01 trades for $3000 balance, so if you want to open 0.02 lot trades, you must have a bit over $6000 because you can only use up to 95% in signals copying.

With $6000 your copying ratio will be about 190% and you need over 200% in order to copy with double size trades.

If you calculate $6000 by 95%, your usable balance is $5700, so its not enough for 200% copying ratio.

Reason: