Push notifications are not comming to my android mt4

 

Hi,

 

I've install mt4 mobile on my android and activate PUSH notifications on my PC.

MT4 informs no errors on sending a notification, but nothing comes to my mobile. I've check on the app details and the "Accept notifications" options is active.

 

Anybody knows about issues on android versions ? 

 

Hi, just updating.

 

The notifications just comes to my app when i restart my android and open the metatrader 4 mobile again. But never comes in real-time! 

 

Just updating again.

 

I've try on a Iphone 6 and the notifications works fine... at maximum 3 seconds the push notifications comes on iphone... but not on my android! 

 
Wemerson Guimaraes:

Just updating again.

 

I've try on a Iphone 6 and the notifications works fine... at maximum 3 seconds the push notifications comes on iphone... but not on my android! 

Did you ever get this fixed? Looks like lots of people have this problem including myself. 


https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/296469

Notifications on Andoid App
Notifications on Andoid App
  • 2018.12.27
  • www.mql5.com
When the phone has screen off for some time, the notifications from the MT4 app do not come through until I switch on the phone screen...