Problem with Metatrader4 Installation

Hello,

suddenly, I cannot install MT4 on my PC anymore. I am using Windows Server 2012. When I try to install I get the message "Sorry, something went wrong: Please try again later". I tried he setup.exe from 3 different brokers. All the same error. MT5 terminal installs without any problems. Does anybody have an idea how to solve that?

Chris

The same issue, will follow this thread

New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1260
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 4 update will be released on Friday, January the 24th, 2020. The update provides bug fixes and stability improvements...

Sergey Golubev:
Use MT4 thread here:

The same issue on home PC, Windows 10.

On the another one Server but with 2008 R2 on board.

The mentioned tread isn't related to this issue.

The MT4 starting today can't be installed on multiple systems with error "Sorry, Something went wrong, try again later.

Files:

Yes, I checked four VPS in different loactions and providers now. Everywhere the same issue. MT4 cannot be installed. Maybe 64bit version will work but where to download?

Chocoping:

The same issue on home PC, Windows 10.

On the another one Server but with 2008 R2 on board.

The mentioned tread isn't related to this issue.

The MT4 starting today can't be installed on multiple systems with error "Sorry, Something went wrong, try again later.

The mentioned thread is totally related to it, because I provided clean installed on this thread to install MT4 without the brokers -

Besides, the section for MT4 is this one:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/mql4

-------------------------

• www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 4 update will be released on Friday, January the 24th, 2020. The update provides bug fixes and stability improvements...

I am moving this thread to MT4 section of the forum.

for information

Sergey Golubev:

I am moving this thread to MT4 section of the forum.

for information

Okay, thank you!

But there is no way to find out why the MT4 can't be installed in common way?

Chocoping:

Okay, thank you!

But there is no way to find out why the MT4 can't be installed in common way?

You can try to investigate it ..
Because many people are installing MT4 in common way and no mass complaints about it.

If it is impossible to install from one broker so select the other broker for installation (MT4 is still the same one).

Sergey Golubev:
You can try to investigate it ..
Because many people are installing MT4 in common way and no mass complaints about it.

If it is impossible to install from one broker so select the other broker for installation (MT4 is still the same one).

I really think, it's a Metatrader problem. Because they all don't work anymore. It doesn't matter if you use ICM or Tickmill or RoboForex. And there are other prople who reported the problem, too.

Chris FX:

I really think, it's a Metatrader problem. Because they all don't work anymore. It doesn't matter if you use ICM or Tickmill or RoboForex. And there are other prople who reported the problem, too.

Yes, I think so.

I have tried this on 5 V P S servers and Home. The same issue. MQL has the issue at the moment.

The following systems were used Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2 with different servers providers, but the issue is still the same.

The number of complaints are coming.

Reason: