searching through the complete history of an acoount

as you know the OrdersHistoryTotal() function returns the closed orders in history based on the history tab settings...

now say i want to search through all the orders in history no matter what kind of limitations they are ....

if i make a loop with OrdersHistoryTotal() it searches thorugh the history that is shown to the user in terminal based on the users settings .... i want to search all of the history from the begining  regardless of the settings or limitations...how to do that?

thank u in advance

1. Farvardin Faili: as you know the OrdersHistoryTotal() function returns the closed orders in history based on the history tab settings...
    1. Do not assume history has only closed orders.
                OrderType() == 6, 7 in the history pool? - MQL4 programming forum

2. Do not assume history is ordered by date, it's not.
                Could EA Really Live By Order_History Alone? (ubzen) - MQL4 programming forum 2012.04.21
                Taking the last profit and storing it in a variable | MQL4 - MQL4 programming forum #3 2020.06.08

3. Total Profit is OrderProfit() + OrderSwap() + OrderCommission(). Some brokers don't use the Commission/Swap fields. Instead, they add balance entries. (Maybe related to Government required accounting/tax laws.)
                "balance" orders in account history - Day Trading Techniques - MQL4 programming forum

Broker History
      FXCM
      Commission - <TICKET>
      Rollover - <TICKET>

>R/O - 1,000 EUR/USD @0.52

#<ticket>  N/A
      OANDA
      Balance update
      Financing (Swap: One entry for all open orders.)
  2. Farvardin Faili: . i want to search all of the history from the begining  regardless of the settings or limitations...how to do that?
    Your question is like: how do I drive to the store; you get in the car and drive. How do you search history; you do an OrderSelect loop. Perhaps you should read the manual. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help 2017.04.21
Reason: