Activate my account as a reference seller

Welcome

I registered as a signal seller a week ago

The problem in refusing and not accepting a copy of the national identity and passport, as I submitted it several times, and always the message of refusal comes to me. Although the pictures are very clear, these images were approved by trusted international financial bodies such as Skrill, Netler and WebMoney, and globally trusted difference trading companies such as aaafx and fxdd, including the xm company linked to my account on your website.
I have sent a request to solve the problem of refusing passport and ID cards, accompanied by the following pictures.
No response

Please take care of my problem and thank you

Korona-signel:
Welcome
I registered as a ten seller a week ago

The problem in refusing and not accepting a copy of the national identity and passport, as I submitted it several times, and always the message of refusal comes to me. Although the pictures are very clear, these images were approved by trusted international financial bodies such as Skrill, Netler and WebMoney, and globally trusted difference trading companies such as aaafx and fxdd, including the xm company linked to my account on your website.
I have sent a request to solve the problem of refusing passport and ID cards, accompanied by the following pictures.
No response

Follow the comments section of your seller page and your Service Desk request, we can't help you here.

Thank you

Eleni Anna Branou:

Follow the comments section of your seller page and your Service Desk request, we can't help you here.

I could not find a place to contact the customer's office
Please find where to contact the customer office
Note that direct support did not find a solution and he instructed me to go to the forum

If it is about the validation to be a seller so this process is making by automated robot according to algorithm which is not disclosed.
No one admins and no any customer service is doing it.

Sergey Golubev:

If it is about the validation to be a seller so this process is making by automated robot according to algorithm which is not disclosed.
No one admins and no any customer service is doing it.

Welcome
How is the solution, Mr. Supervisor? I photographed the identity card of the photographer as an accurate and sophisticated quantum, but the robot always refuses it
So please, what are the conditions of the image?(Dimensions and dimensions)

Note that I sent you an email containing the ID and passport pictures

Korona-signel:
Welcome

I registered as a signal seller a week ago

No response

you possibly using windows 10 with  font blocking enabled.

Sergey Efimov:

you possibly using windows 10 with  font blocking enabled.

I am using windows 10
How do I work attended the line?

Korona-signel:

Note that I sent you an email containing the ID and passport pictures

The validation to be a seller is making by the automated robot.
And this robot is using his own algorithm (which is not disclosed sorry).

for information

Reason: