Can't access marketplace

Hi everyone,

is anyone experiencing connection issues to the marketplace from within MT5?

See attached. I can see the products but when clicking there is nothing except stars. 

Files:

Before anyone asks, I have closed MT5 and reopened a number of times. 

Check Internet Explorer in your computer (Windows 10 64 bit?).
Because Metatrader (especially Market/Signal tabs) is using Internet Explorer the latest version (I am having version 11).

Sergey Golubev:

Check Internet Explorer in your computer (Windows 10 64 bit?).
Because Metatrader (especially Market/Signal tabs) is using Internet Explorer the latest version (I am having version 11).

Thanks for the suggestion Sergey.

I have version 11 of IE. 

I just tried turning firewall and enhanced secuirty off and this also didn't make any difference. 

It was working the day before yesterday. I did upgrade to latest version, then Yesterday there was a lot of problems in downloading products and today nothing.

Any other ideas?

1. I do not know where you downloaded/installed MT5 from ...
But it is better to download/install MT5 from this mql5 portal, and update it to the latest build 2485.

2. Check Internet Explorer settings: Internet Options - Security - Trusted sites (and Internet Options - Advanced - Security - ...).

3. I had similar issue, and it was the issue with internet provider, and everything was fixed when I changed internet provider.

---------------------

If nothing helps so I collected all possible decisions in two posts:

everything collected in post #1 and post #9

Can't access marketplace
Can't access marketplace
  • www.mql5.com
Hi everyone, is anyone experiencing connection issues to the marketplace from within MT5? See attached...

Sergey Golubev:

1. I do not know where you downloaded/installed MT5 from ...
But it is better to download/install MT5 from this mql5 portal, and update it to the latest build 2485.

2. Check Internet Explorer settings: Internet Options - Security - Trusted sites (and Internet Options - Advanced - Security - ...).

3. I had similar issue, and it was the issue with internet provider, and everything was fixed when I changed internet provider.

---------------------

If nothing helps so I collected all possible decisions in two posts:

everything collected in post #1 and post #9

Thank you Sergey.

The next day it just came back. Very strange, it was about 24 hours then just came back without me changing anything.

Reason: