question about the vps server on mql5.

hi :) I set up VPS on mQl5, and I have such a half machine, that is, I open transactions myself, the machine works and I have to close myself at the right moment, and now the question is whether if I open transactions on my computer, the machine also opens on server from VPS with mql? and if this semi-automatic will work and when I turn off the computer then from another computer on which I also have MT4 installed with my account I will be able to close transactions and will it also close on VPS - in total, do I have automatic synchronization? thank you

MQL5 VPS is the copy of "your Metatrader in cloud".
Synchronization/migration is the sending any changes to "your Metatrader in cloud".
So, you have two: your home computer's Metatrader and "your Metatrader in cloud".

----------------

to make in shorter: #19

Quick questions on MQL5 VPS (Syncing and Activations)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/337526

dextrr:
hi :) I set up VPS on mQl5, and I have such a half machine, that is, I open transactions myself, the machine works and I have to close myself at the right moment, and now the question is whether if I open transactions on my computer, the machine also opens on server from VPS with mql? and if this semi-automatic will work and when I turn off the computer then from another computer on which I also have MT4 installed with my account I will be able to close transactions and will it also close on VPS - in total, do I have automatic synchronization? thank you

When you use MQL5 VPS for an EA or copying a signal, you mustn't use those locally on your computer too, because that way you will trade twice, once on your MQL5 VPS and one locally on your computer.

The point of employing MQL5 VPS is exactly that, not to need to keep your computer on all the time and expose yourself to power or network outages.

thank you :) yes, but I would like to have it in such a way that I have VPS on mQl is just like a third computer, and when, for example, I open transactions on a tablet with windows or on a computer and on these devices I lose the internet, then the semi-automatic will work for me on VPS, generally the rule is this - I open the position on the windows tablet, I have exactly the same account installed on the VPS as on the tablet with the same semi-automatic machine, after opening the order, the program starts working, and it opens the transaction for me as it is set, and on end, when the transaction is satisfying for me, then I close it on the tablet and at the same time I expect to close it on VPS and on the computer

Reason: