I have a question about the VPS and the expert advisor .

Hi 

I rent a VPS for a month and I run it ,

My question is when synchronization 

With expert advisor and completion

Should I turn on automatic trading or close it ,  because it closes automatically when I activate the VPS ?

Should I add the expert advisor to the planned ?

And how to choose the currencies to trade in the VPS ?

athbii:

Hi 

I rent a VPS for a month and I run it ,

My question is when synchronization 

With expert advisor and completion

Should I turn on automatic trading or close it ,  because it closes automatically when I activate the VPS ?

Should I add the expert advisor to the planned ?

You don't have to enable auto trading again.

When you synchronize with the VPS, trading is contacted there and not locally in your platform.

<Deleted>

Eleni Anna Branou:

You don't have to enable auto trading again.

When you synchronize with the VPS, trading is contacted there and not locally in your platform.

Good morning. I have installed 3 EA's on three different Mt platforms with different brokers,  each with its own mql5 vps, 2 mt4 platforms and one mt5 platforms. I noticed that the earlier on the mt5 starting to malfunction and cutting trades short. Is this a common recurring when you have multiple Mt platforms on the same computer? 

Hi .
I have question ...
1. When I bought an EA, there was something called Activation 5 or 10, which means we can activate a maximum of 5 PCs at the same time? then when I only use 1 pc by running for example 3 brokers / 3 mt5, does it reduce the number of activations?

2. When I rent 1 vps and switch to another vps does it reduce the number of activations? (here I'm running on 1pc)

3. If I use a vps owned by Metatrader, it means that it is only for 1 account. then i rent again in mt5 to another broker , does it affect the number of activations ? (here I still use 1 pc)

I'm very grateful if you want to help with my question..

Susanto Adhi Pranoto #:
Hi .
I have question ...
1. When I bought an EA, there was something called Activation 5 or 10, which means we can activate a maximum of 5 PCs at the same time? then when I only use 1 pc by running for example 3 brokers / 3 mt5, does it reduce the number of activations?

2. When I rent 1 vps and switch to another vps does it reduce the number of activations? (here I'm running on 1pc)

3. If I use a vps owned by Metatrader, it means that it is only for 1 account. then i rent again in mt5 to another broker , does it affect the number of activations ? (here I still use 1 pc)

I'm very grateful if you want to help with my question..

1. An activation is used when you install your purchase on a different computer or on the same computer after a major windows upgrade. The 'at the same time' remark, doesn't play any role in activations.

2. If you use non MQL5 VPS you will need an extra activation for each time you install your purchase on a different VPS, yes.

3. If you use MQL5 VPS you will use the activation already used to install your purchase in that particular computer, so no extra activation is needed in this case.

Reason: