Download MetaTrader 5

Multiple MT4 accounts trading at the same time

To add comments, please log in or register
Happy Mans World
Happy Mans World  
Assuming I have VPS for MT4, and I want to create multiple MT4 accounts, and apply a separate EA to each account,,, the question is that doable, to keep all accounts trading at the same time? 
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
You sure can, just open a new instances of MT4 on your VPS for each account/EA.
JMHarris
JMHarris  
Filter:
You sure can, just open a new instances of MT4 on your VPS for each account/EA.
How do you open multiple instances? 
Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  

I just install a new MT4 for every account I want to run. It's easiest to organize your folders something like this:

c:/MetaTerminals/MT-1/

c:/MetaTerminals/MT-2/ 

c:/MetaTerminals/MT-3/ 

etc etc. Then launch each terminal and set each one up to log into a different account

Happy Mans World
Happy Mans World  
Filter:

I just install a new MT4 for every account I want to run. It's easiest to organize your folders something like this:

etc etc. Then launch each terminal and set each one up to log into a different account

Thank you very much,,,
danibarcelona
danibarcelona  
Stuart Browne:

Hello, thanks for the information. 

But after doing that, will I have to pay a VPS for every trading account? I mean if I have 3 EA and 3 accounts, do I have to pay 3 VPS (30$ / month)?

whroeder1
whroeder1  

Because the Metatrader's VPS mirrors your terminal, and you need multiple terminals for multiple accounts, you'll need multiple VPS.

If you go the standard VPS, you can run multiple terminals just like your personal PC. Likely a cheaper alternative but you'll have to set everything up yourself.
To add comments, please log in or register