Multiple MT4 accounts trading at the same time

Assuming I have VPS for MT4, and I want to create multiple MT4 accounts, and apply a separate EA to each account,,, the question is that doable, to keep all accounts trading at the same time? 

You sure can, just open a new instances of MT4 on your VPS for each account/EA.

Filter:
You sure can, just open a new instances of MT4 on your VPS for each account/EA.
How do you open multiple instances? 

I just install a new MT4 for every account I want to run. It's easiest to organize your folders something like this:

c:/MetaTerminals/MT-1/

c:/MetaTerminals/MT-2/ 

c:/MetaTerminals/MT-3/ 

etc etc. Then launch each terminal and set each one up to log into a different account

Filter:

I just install a new MT4 for every account I want to run. It's easiest to organize your folders something like this:

etc etc. Then launch each terminal and set each one up to log into a different account

Thank you very much,,,

Stuart Browne:

Hello, thanks for the information. 

But after doing that, will I have to pay a VPS for every trading account? I mean if I have 3 EA and 3 accounts, do I have to pay 3 VPS (30$ / month)?

Because the Metatrader's VPS mirrors your terminal, and you need multiple terminals for multiple accounts, you'll need multiple VPS.

If you go the standard VPS, you can run multiple terminals just like your personal PC. Likely a cheaper alternative but you'll have to set everything up yourself.

William Roeder:

Because the Metatrader's VPS mirrors your terminal, and you need multiple terminals for multiple accounts, you'll need multiple VPS.

If you go the standard VPS, you can run multiple terminals just like your personal PC. Likely a cheaper alternative but you'll have to set everything up yI am 

I am looking for the same thing but in rules # 4 help if you keep one account.  Thing i want to know how to open multiple terminal in VPS under one account? 

III. Users

1. A User can rent a Virtual terminal only via the desktop version of MetaTrader client terminal installed on a PC.
  2. One rented terminal can work only with one User's trading account.
  3. Only MetaTrader 4 Virtual terminals are available for MetaTrader 4 accounts, while only MetaTrader 5 Virtual terminals are available for MetaTrader 5 accounts.
  4. A single trading account can be used on several Virtual terminals. There are no limitations on this parameter.
Reason: