Forex VPS in MetaTrader for several accounts and EA

Hi all, Thanks for your help. 

I en to run 5 EA on 5 different accounts (even from different brokers). I have the VPS from Metatrder4 (I pay 10$ per month).

Do I have to pay 10$ a month for every different account or I can use the VPS that I already have for the 5 accounts.

Thanks!

As far as I know - one MQL5 VPS per account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

missing signal trades

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.04.10 09:50

Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

danisalmeron10:

Hi all, Thanks for your help. 

I en to run 5 EA on 5 different accounts (even from different brokers). I have the VPS from Metatrder4 (I pay 10$ per month).

Do I have to pay 10$ a month for every different account or I can use the VPS that I already have for the 5 accounts.

Thanks!

Yes, as Sergey point out, one account per MQL5 VPS.

Because the Metatrader's VPS mirrors your terminal, and you need multiple terminals for multiple accounts, you'll need multiple VPS.

If you go the standard VPS, you can run multiple terminals just like your personal PC. Likely a cheaper alternative but you'll have to set everything up yourself.

whroeder1:

Because the Metatrader's VPS mirrors your terminal, and you need multiple terminals for multiple accounts, you'll need multiple VPS.

If you go the standard VPS, you can run multiple terminals just like your personal PC. Likely a cheaper alternative but you'll have to set everything up yourself.

Thanks for the clarification!

What VPS do you recommend? I have no idea. 

Thanks

@danisalmeron10

You may google for Forex VPS - there are numerous entries and also comparison portals.

Alternatively you may also setup a Windows VPS - important to check SLAs, full admin rights (also to disable automatic updates and restarts etc.), short ping times (latency) to you broker etc.

Reason: