I bought an indicator. But I can't use it. Do I have to wait 7 days? - page 3

Sergey Golubev:

Yayınınızı bu konuya taşıdım.

Dergiye göre (yukarıdaki resminiz) - sorununuz Metatrader'daki Topluluk sekmesidir.

Topluluk sekmesi hakkında -

Yani, dergideki resminize göre - Topluluk sekmesine giriş yapmadınız (veya yanlış şekilde kullandınız).

it is old. look at the bottom of the photo.

I've tried. I will continue trying. I will study for the exams, thank you for your help, I'll be back, see you.

Hami KESKİN:
I've tried. I will continue trying. I will study for the exams, thank you for your help, I'll be back, see you.
Look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/341027 (the user with similar issue fixed it)
Indicator installation problem
Indicator installation problem
  • www.mql5.com
I bought indicator from MQL5 but i could not install on MT4. No installation when I press install...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

Lei Zhou, 2020.06.07 21:49

I have the same problem and it is sorted, by setting IE the default browser and reset mql5.com password. In the password confirmation email, there is a login ID which is not my email (that’s the key).

Use the above login ID and new password. I can then login with MT4 market and get the product purchased and installed correctly.

Hi. Is there anyway that I can withdraw the same money that I deposit in my mql5 profile? I want to deposit in my another account? Can I maybe transfer it?

Ali Dastjerdi:
Hi. Is there anyway that I can withdraw the same money that I deposit in my mql5 profile? I want to deposit in my another account? Can I maybe transfer it?

You shouldn't have 2 MQL5 accounts in the first place, its against the rules.

If you mean to trasnfer money from your MQL5 account to your trading account, is not possible.

Generally you can't withdraw non-earned (deposited) funds from your MQL5 account.

Reason: