Cancel payment for my Market purchase

To Service desk.  Kindly cancel my payment since when i try this indicator on demo accoount it trade ok but upon purchase and use it on live account it did not working well the bix is stuck on yesterday h1 chart and not performing. I DO NOT WASTE MONEY which the seller did not response on my message that the indicator i purchased make my chart freeze and cannot use the whole day. Some seller here is not helping their buyer they are after inly the payment and dis appear not answering message of the buyer.

maluloria:

To Service desk.  Kindly cancel my payment since when i try this indicator on demo accoount it trade ok but upon purchase and use it on live account it did not working well the bix is stuck on yesterday h1 chart and not performing. I DO NOT WASTE MONEY which the seller did not response on my message that the indicator i purchased make my chart freeze and cannot use the whole day. Some seller here is not helping their buyer they are after inly the payment and dis appear not answering message of the buyer.

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

There is no refund option for Market purchases: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Reason: