Need Support

Hello,

I've made two accounts not knowing I could have only one account.  Can you please transfer the balance from account name: GP112233 to account name: GP1122?  

Thanks.

1. This is a users' forum not Metaquotes. Only MetaQuotes can handle that. Contact Service Desk. Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests. Or one of the two Russian threads, per:
              Please cancel my account restrictions - VPS for Forex - General - MQL5 programming forum #3

I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
              I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
              Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Thanks William.

Hello , yesterday I upraded my Windows 10 version 1909 to version 2004 in my 2 computers , after that my licensed Easy Trade EA was deleted in my 2 computers which were used in MT5 , so I was download it again from mql5 market , 2 pieces rights
of my downloads were used , now I have now 16 downloads . Would you help me to correct this unnecessary downloads please ?

Semih GOKSEL:
Hello , yesterday I upraded my Windows 10 version 1909 to version 2004 in my 2 computers , after that my licensed Easy Trade EA was deleted in my 2 computers which were used in MT5 , so I was download it again from mql5 market , 2 pieces rights
of my downloads were used , now I have now 16 downloads . Would you help me to correct this unnecessary downloads please ?
I do not think it is possiblke to correct the licenses - because every license is per computer/hardware + OS/software.
But some big updates for Windows 10 looks like new OS/software, and that is why the licenses/activation were deducted.
Reason: