Extra license for windows 2004 update nor credited for certain product only

Hello! I just installed one licens EA on my windows installation version 1909!! I see that I still did not receive another license of this product for the new windows update 2004!!! I have already been credited by mql another license of other EAs and indicators for this windows update, but I have not been credited another license of EA!! How can I receive an extra license for upgrading my windows? I installed TODAY a license mt5 ea on my windows version 1909, and I see that the windows 2004 upgrade is ready! So i need to receive an extra license right???? As I have been credited another license for other products that I bought, I need an extra license for this one too, right??? I want to update to windows 2004! Please credit to me another license of as you credited to me another license of other products!

TRADEJOKER:
Hello! I just installed one licens EA on my windows installation version 1909!! I see that I still did not receive another license of this product for the new windows update 2004!!! I have already been credited by mql another license of other EAs and indicators for this windows update, but I have not been credited another license of EA!! How can I receive an extra license for upgrading my windows? I installed TODAY a license mt5 ea on my windows version 1909, and I see that the windows 2004 upgrade is ready! So i need to receive an extra license right???? As I have been credited another license for other products that I bought, I need an extra license for this one too, right??? I want to update to windows 2004! Please credit to me another license of as you credited to me another license of other products!

Contact the seller and/or the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Also stop mentioning the EA's name in every sentence, advertising is not allowed in the forum.

Reason: