Big help needed

I tried the demo on MQL5 VPS all great and i decided to try month subscription.

Set up and paid all ok but when i tried to migrate it come back and tell me failed and to check Journal 

I get error code

2020.05.08 20:33:10.866 Virtual Hosting 6128357: migrate 999 symbols (20.10 Kb)

Can anyone give me guidance please.

Thanks in advance

189114nickynomates:

I tried the demo on MQL5 VPS all great and i decided to try month subscription.

Set up and paid all ok but when i tried to migrate it come back and tell me failed and to check Journal 

I get error code

2020.05.08 20:33:10.866 Virtual Hosting 6128357: migrate 999 symbols (20.10 Kb)

Can anyone give me guidance please.

Thanks in advance

Topic's title like "Big help needed" is not good to get help. Change it to something meaningful about your actual problem.

I do not know about this particular error but I found the following on the Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service

During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:
    • active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,
    • built-in and custom indicators launched on the charts an Expert Advisor is launched on,
    • custom Expert Advisors launched on charts (up to 32 ones on a fee-based hosting and up to 16 ones on a free one),
    • the terminal settings set in FTP, Email, Signals, Notifications tabs as well as WebRequest permissions from Expert Advisors settings.
    If more than 32 charts with launched Expert Advisors are active on a fee-based hosting account (more than 16 charts for a free hosting one), the charts exceeding the limit are not migrated during synchronization and the appropriate message appears in the Journal.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

Alain Verleyen:
Topic's title like "Big help needed" is not good to get help. Change it to something meaningful about your actual problem.

Thank you and understand the advise.

im all ok now not sure what i did but its working 

Dear Sir/Madam

Please I need help I have deposited money In this account mistakenly i need refund please help me with that please 

This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. Only MetaQuotes can handle that. Contact Service Desk. Bottom of every page is Contacts and requests.
Or one of the two Russian threads, per:
          Please cancel my account restrictions - VPS for Forex - General - MQL5 programming forum #3

I got a reply from the service desk yesterday regarding an issue. It only took 9 months!
          I want to close my account - MQL5 programming forum 2020.04.21

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Reason: