8 month old signal provided by new member??

Just wondering how this is possible:

There's a nice looking signal (MT4|Real) that has history going back to November 2013 but if you click on the providers profile it says he's only been a member since last Sunday??

Filter:

Just wondering how this is possible:

There's a nice looking signal (MT4|Real) that has history going back to November 2013 but if you click on the providers profile it says he's only been a member since last Sunday??

Account signal data is provided from beginning by Metaquotes and signal provider Just registered on community now. 

Yes I understand that, but does that mean the 1 month rule doesn't apply to when they submit the signal but rather to how long the signal has been running before signing up to MQL5?

Filter:
Yes I understand that, but does that mean the 1 month rule doesn't apply to when they submit the signal but rather to how long the signal has been running before signing up to MQL5?
Filter I just know that the month rule starts for payd signals from first day trading and there is no months for free signals. So doesn't depend on community registration. But I am not 100% sure.

No worries, thanks Rosiman

Perhaps one month rule is waived when looking at significant history from real account.

well for me i think that all trade history in that account is used for compiling the details for that signal