Guys help my EA tells me this when i compile"return value of 'OrderClose' should be checked"

{
                     OrderClose(OrderTicket(), Lots, Bid, Slippage * Gd_156, CLR_NONE);
                     continue;
                    }

1. If you had used this you would have found 100+answers.
              How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum? - MQL5 programming forum

Check your return codes for errors, and report them including GLE/LE, your variable values, and the market. That way we would know that at least you are calling your code.
              What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 programming forum
              Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

Don't look at GLE/LE unless you have an error. Don't just silence the compiler, it is trying to help you.
              What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 programming forum
              Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

2. Gd_156
    Looks like decompiled code.
    Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
              See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

Reason: