My account has a financial operations are limited error

My account has been limited and i didn't know the reason. Further i deposited money without knowing this matter. While getting EA i knew about this. Please kindly im requesting for a solution to this situation.
Files:

If the "financial operations are limited" on your mql5 forum profile/account (I do not see it from your screenshot) so - write to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:
If the "financial operations are limited" on your mql5 forum profile/account (I do not see it from your screenshot) so - write to the service desk.
I cant buy any indicators and EA. further i deposited money. please help me. please fix that error.
Files:

Manthifx:
I cant buy any indicators and EA. further i deposited money. please help me. please fix that error.
You can write to the service desk about this issue (look at "Contact and requests" link at the bottom of this page).

ok. Thank you.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

I want a solution to my problem in order to buy from your site, my balance is 15 dollars in order to buy vps

today i got  Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team 

unfortunately without knowing this, i just buy ea and now my $50 stuck in mql5...i already send this case to service desk, but still no answer

please fix this error

My account financial operations are limited and I can not buy signal and virtual server?
  Does anyone know what I should do ??
I also gave a support ticket to the service desk
Files:
mql5.jpg  89 kb

has anyone had solution to this

Prince Godwin:
has anyone had solution to this

Only the Service Desk can solve such issues.

Reason: