question about coding multiple timeframes with iCustom function

Hi,

Im trying to use the iCustom to display the same indicator in 2 separate windows, one that shows the 5m indicator, the other that shows a 15m indicator. 

double didi5mup = iCustom(NULL,5,"didi-index",3,8,20,0,1);

double didi15mup = iCustom(NULL,15,"otherdidi",3,0,2,8,0,2,20,0,2,0,1);

double didi15mdown = iCustom(NULL,15,"otherdidi",3,0,2,8,0,2,20,0,2,1,1);

however, when i compile and run the ea, the didi5mup will show on chart but the 15m wont, but if I run it for a 15m the 15m didiup and down will show but the 5m wont. How do I get them to show on the same 5m chart.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. EAs have no eyes; they don't need to see the indicator on the chart, just the values. If you want to see it, add it to the appropriate chart.

3. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific symbol(s)/TF(s) referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors before accessing candle/indicator values.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - Forex Calendar - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #26 № 4

The function linked to, opens a hidden chart for the symbol/TF in question (if not already open,) thus updating history, and temporarily placing the symbol on Market Watch (if not already there,) so SymbolInfoDouble(symbol, SYMBOL_BID) or MarketInfo(symbol, MODE_BID) don't also return zero on the first call.

On MT5: Unless the chart is that specific pair/TF, you must Synchronize the terminal Data from the Server.

Reason: