The Ultimate AI EA Project - page 2

Is it a shared open project?

Thankyou for writing Nelson. Really interesting. I will follow your progress!

WHAT PROJECT?

Where is the link to your project?

In which terms and licensing your project is based on??

I read only Smoke & Mirrors posts...

Amir Yacoby:
Is it a shared open project?

Yes

Flavio Jarabeck:

WHAT PROJECT?

Where is the link to your project?

In which terms and licensing your project is based on??

I read only Smoke & Mirrors posts...

You seem confused. Please read the thread again or ask for help.

Your questions don't make sense! A link to MetaEditor shared project

The CDictionary.mqh include file for use in this project had a bug, which caused critical errors. Turns out, the method of checking pointers was the bug. I updated it.

Find it attached. 

Keep coding.

Files:
CDictionary.mqh  21 kb

Nelson Wanyama:

Yes

Didn't find the project on shared projects

Nelson Wanyama:

You seem confused. Please read the thread again or ask for help.

Your questions don't make sense! A link to MetaEditor shared project? 

You are confused.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/225254

Are you interested to participate to a public team project using the new mql5 "Shared Projects" ?
Are you interested to participate to a public team project using the new mql5 "Shared Projects" ?
  • www.mql5.com
Yes, but I have no idea about a useful project, Yes, and I have idea to share, No, it's just waste of time, Others...

Alain Verleyen:

You are confused.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/225254

Quite extensive. 

Hello. 

I feel there is some form of misunderstandings on this discussion, which I wish to address.

In this project, I intend to create Neural Network libraries, find and share the best way to apply and use OpenCL in this domain (and share CL code for common functionalities if possible).

Please note, I will use these tools to up my trading strategy, and only provide performance statistics here. The project on the terminal will simply function as a (domain-specific) codebase

for developers who are interested in AI. 

I intend to try and work with MQL despite it's limits on features and resources, and at least shed some light on what an AI enthusiast can do with 'the little' we have.

I'm implementing my ideas both with python and MQL. I need to be able to save network configurations and load them from either language. 

In worst case scenarios, I could train my networks using python, and let MQL do less modification of weights to adjust to market conditions.

We can only hope that more features will be implemented in the future, but that does not limit the scope of our imagination.

NB: I will not publish a working EA here. Anyone can create an Ultimate_AI EA. I'm only here to "DISCUSS" how it can be done in MQL... 
and to provide some stepping stones on how to get started.

We always have to start somewhere.

Happy coding/trading!

Reason: