[help] issues running candle color indicator ( Tabajara 1.01 by André Machado)

Hi everyone.

A while ago, I've downloaded and start trading with this indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/pt/code/20852

It was coded by Patrick Muniz, based on a trading system of a brazilian trader called André Machado.

The indicator just paints the candles based on the position of a moving average, highlighting the trends.

But there is one bug. The candles paint incorretly sometimes, and then if you change from one timeframe to another, it eventually paints correctly again.

Can someone help fixing this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance. 

Gustavo:

Hi everyone.

A while ago, I've downloaded and start trading with this indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/pt/code/20852

It was coded by Patrick Muniz, based on a trading system of a brazilian trader called André Machado.

The indicator just paints the candles based on the position of a moving average, highlighting the trends.

But there is one bug. The candles paint incorretly sometimes, and then if you change from one timeframe to another, it eventually paints correctly again.

Can someone help fixing this issue?

Thanks a lot in advance. 

This is not bug, the indicator work well. It repaint because using ma current value (ma[0]) unless using previous ma values (ma[1]) which influence the efficiency indicators performance later on

Cosmas Moses:
This is not bug, the indicator work well. It repaint because using ma current value (ma[0]) unless using previous ma values (ma[1]) which influence the efficiency indicators performance later on

hi cosmas, tks for your reply.

i understand your point, but in fact there's a bug that eventually occurs, and not only on the last bar. the system is designed to paint one color when the candle direction and the moving average agree (i.e. green/red), but there's another color (generally people uses gray/white) when the candle direction is opposed to the moving average direction. and the bug occur in that condition.. it eventually don't paint the candles with this gray/white, and just paint the green/red, which is the 'basic' rule of the system.

try it for a while and you should see what i'm saying. thank you in advance.

hello everyone

This indicator is awesome, thanks for the author; unfortunately there's a bug when I run it on my MT5.

Assuming this is not my computer/mt5 problem, I've tried to modify the code to get it running right, but couldn't find any good solution.

It's very frustrating when you are trading live and suddenly you realize that candle colors are totally wrong...

And then, if you "refresh" the chart changing between one timeframe to another, eventually it paints right.

So I go to one timeframe that I'm not actually trading, and then I switch back to M5, the one I trade.

Generally, I need to do this process several times for the chart to paint the candles correctly.

Very weird. Any kind of suggestions/solutions? Tks!!!

A post with a link to a market product has been removed.

Promotion of market products is not allowed in the forum and can result in a ban for the poster.

It doesn't matter whether the product is free or not.

Don't use double spacing!

no one to help with this technical mql5 issue?

this indicator is used by many traders

Gustavo:

no one to help with this technical mql5 issue?

this indicator is used by many traders

Probably you will get more help in the Portuguese Forum, and also marking the Author in your post...

;)

What timeframe is best for using Tabajaara system?

SULAIMAN LALANI:
What timeframe is best for using Tabajaara system?

the trader who designed it use 5 min timeframe for intraday trading

Reason: