Renko with Gap

Good night all:

Hello mladen

I need your help to resolve some doubts.

Also take the opportunity to make a request if possible.

As you know, I work with renko candles.

For construction I use two tools.

One that you build and one that is very famous for the network.

!MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver 02 And RenkoLiveChart_v3.304 indicator.

As you also know I do not code for MT4 well interpret and ask to help me clarify some doubts.

About the indicator !MTH Renko Chart Builder Indi Ver 02.

extern double StartingPrice = 161.001;[/CODE]

It really makes this parameter. If set to 0, it does.

extern int RenkoBoxOffset1 = 0;

For serving this parameter.

[CODE]extern int MaxBars1 = 100000;

With this parameter I have the following questions. What would happen to the maximum number of bars we set it?

About the indicator RenkoLiveChart_v3.304 indicator.

With the indicator that you modify for the new version of MT4, I have the following doubts.

Like the previous indicator, for serving RenkoBoxOffset

For serving the Boolean EmulateOnLineChart.

For serving the Boolean StrangeSymbolName.

I will appreciate all your help to solve these doubts.

********************************************************************************

And now I have a request for modification of both indicators if possible.

One could add a Boolean to both indicators, with the following function.

Gap = True. Would draw the renko indicators such as candles and do altualmente.

Gap = False. The indicators would draw no renko candles when a gap occurs.

This idea came from another indicator that draws candles range, and the range that draws candles when there is a gap in the price.

I consider it a really interesting idea.

Know if you can program this application.

I show a picture of the operation of the indicator range, and it really would be interesting to me to do one too renko indicator.

To thank all the effort you make to the community forex tsd be the best informed and the best tools.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo:
Good night all:

Hello mladen

As you also know I do not code for MT4 well interpret and ask to help me clarify some doubts.

With this parameter I have the following questions. What would happen to the maximum number of bars we set it?

With the indicator that you modify for the new version of MT4, I have the following doubts.

********************************************************************************

This idea came from another indicator that draws candles range, and the range that draws candles when there is a gap in the price.

I show a picture of the operation of the indicator range, and it really would be interesting to me to do one too renko indicator.

To thank all the effort you make to the community forex tsd be the best informed and the best tools.

A big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

If I am not mistaken, the definition of renko excludes gaps (in some cases it would be impossible to make the renko bar finished)

mladen:
Hermo If I am not mistaken, the definition of renko excludes gaps (in some cases it would be impossible to make the renko bar finished)

Good morning to all

Hello mladen

Thanks for the clarification.

I see what you mean, I asked if you could think of has some form of work done.

What occurred to me is to be painted a different color, I mean the gap, ie the renko candles upward trend in "green" color, candles that are inside a "red" bearish trend when occurrence of a gap, the candles are painted "gray".

The idea is not mine, I agreed this with your explanation, it is a renko indicator for MT5

If you look at the picture the author paints of this indicator of another color produced in the gap renko.

This is a mladen idea if it may not be scheduled in MT4

You can tell if.

I beg you to help me with do with questions about the parameters of both indicators.

Thank you very much mladen.

a big hug.

Hermo.

Files:
gap.png  219 kb

Hermo:
Good morning to all

Hello mladen

Thanks for the clarification.

I see what you mean, I asked if you could think of has some form of work done.

What occurred to me is to be painted a different color, I mean the gap, ie the renko candles upward trend in "green" color, candles that are inside a "red" bearish trend when occurrence of a gap, the candles are painted "gray".

The idea is not mine, I agreed this with your explanation, it is a renko indicator for MT5

If you look at the picture the author paints of this indicator of another color produced in the gap renko.

This is a mladen idea if it may not be scheduled in MT4

You can tell if.

I beg you to help me with do with questions about the parameters of both indicators.

Thank you very much mladen.

a big hug.

Hermo.

Hermo

Offline chart (like renko) is not an indicator : it is a set of data that is exactly the same as regular data. Meaning : time, open, close, high, low and volume is written into the file that is then read by metatrader to display it as chart. To do that different colloring, metatrader itself would need to be changed

Metatrader 5 can not produce offline chart (that is an indicator) and that is why it can change colors

mladen:
Hermo

Offline chart (like renko) is not an indicator : it is a set of data that is exactly the same as regular data. Meaning : time, open, close, high, low and volume is written into the file that is then read by metatrader to display it as chart. To do that different colloring, metatrader itself would need to be changed

Metatrader 5 can not produce offline chart (that is an indicator) and that is why it can change colors

Good morning

True mladen

I did not remember that.

Thanks anyway.

Now you can help with any questions that I have with the parameters.

A big hug.

Hermo

Hermo:
Good night all:

Hello mladen

A big hug.

Hermo.

To start with Maxbars1 parameter : it is used to limit hom many historical bars of the sorce data will maximaly be used

Starting price is there simply to find out the initial low (for the oldest bar). You can use any value for that - only a couple of oldest bars will be affected (not always - depends on the symbols price)

Attention:

The FF mth indicator is repainting. Often after reloading the indicator 10 long bars at resistance can change in one inverted hammer bar. It is widely discussed on FF board.

friend4you:

Attention:

The FF mth indicator is repainting. Often after reloading the indicator 10 long bars at resistance can change in one inverted hammer bar. It is widely discussed on FF board.

Any renko chart is repainting (unless it is strictly anchored to exact time in history - but then the question is "why that moment for a start?")
Reason: