Singal not copying over to my account

Hi,

Wondered if someone could help, I subscribed to a signal a couple of days ago, but it isn't copying over to my account. At first I assumed it was due to slippage, but there has been a number of trades now and still not copied. My account is MT5 and running on the MQL5 supplied vps.

crimond:

Hi,

Wondered if someone could help, I subscribed to a signal a couple of days ago, but it isn't copying over to my account. At first I assumed it was due to slippage, but there has been a number of trades now and still not copied. My account is MT5 and running on the MQL5 supplied vps.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422

Hi, followed all of the instructions, but in the journal it says for each trade taken that 'signal copying for 'xxx xxx' is prohibited & 'skipped as no symbol found'

crimond:
Hi, followed all of the instructions, but in the journal it says for each trade taken that 'signal copying for 'xxx xxx' is prohibited & 'skipped as no symbol found'

Your broker uses a different symbol than the signal provider and the system cannot copy its trades.

Contact the signal provider for advice and suggested broker/server setups.

Reason: